Raising Show Quality Mini Rex & English Spot Rabbits in Indiana
SALE POLICY -- Please read very carefully
1. We obtain the first right of refusal or can terminate a sale at anytime during the sales process if we determine necessary.
2. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold any rabbit(s) for up to two weeks, unless other arrangements have been made. Any longer than two weeks will be an additional cost of $1.50 a day to cover the cost of feed and care.
3. All money MUST be received before the rabbit(s) leave our possession. We will accept cash or money order. If a check is used, we will hold the pedigree until the check has cleared the bank.
4. Prices are subject to change at anytime according to the development of the rabbit.
5. We reserve the right to complete a sale in person rather than via the Internet.
6. We hold no responsibility for the rabbit(s) after they leave our possession. We do not guarantee show quality, reproductive ability, or quality of offspring as these depend on many different factors.
7. We will not knowingly sell a rabbit that is sick (sick animals are humanely destroyed) or with a disqualification (unless noted at time of sale). Check all rabbits prior to leaving our possession.
8. Rabbits are guaranteed free of any illness at time of sale. If a problem arises we strive to be as fair as possible to both parties.
9. No cash refunds will be offered but we will replace with another rabbit of same value under certain circumstances.
10. All rabbit(s) sold will hold the prefix of "Redelman’s" before the name/ear number on all pedigrees.
11. All sales are final once transaction is completed.
** ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 REQUIRES PARENTAL PERMISSION FOR PURCHASE**